Have you guys realized that I'm a horrible blogger yet? As an author you would think I should have tons of things to blog about. I probably do, but I just always forget! My husband is always reminding me too. Someday it will click. Luckily, today is one of those days when I have things to share!
I'll try and keep this short and sweet, but since I rarely do this I might not be good at keeping it short ;)
First things first. We are just 18 days away from the release of Catching Kate!!!! What is a better way to celebrate a release than with a party??? It's going to be an all day event and I have some amazing authors on tap to come help us celebrate. My street team will be there trying to keep you all entertained as well. They are some pretty funny ladies and will definitely keep you laughing. There will be tons of giveaways too!
If I haven't given you enough incentive already to want to come and join in the fun, here's another. Within the next 12 days, could be sooner, could be later... the guests of the event are going to get the first look at the Catching Kate cover reveal! I'm so excited to share it with you all.
Here's the link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/796904970340921/
There's also a contest going on right now in the event. The person who invites the most friends can add themselves to a poll for a chance to win an autographed copy of both Breaking Kate and Catching Kate. Your friends must accept the invite and vote for you in the poll to be eligible to win.
Since I've been swamped trying to get Catching Kate ready for you all and seriously lagging on my blog posts, you may have missed some teasers. So for your viewing pleasure I'm posting the four teasers you may have missed. One of which, was specifically requested by my street team ~ D's Divine Divas to be HOT!
I've had some requests for Breaking Kate on iBooks. I promise, it's in the works and I'm hopeful it will be up before Catching Kate is released on the 7th.
Want another chance to win an autographed copy of Breaking Kate? Go enter Swoon Worthy Books 10,000 likes giveaway! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/e87f1e181/
Author Takeovers! I have a few set up and I would love for you to join me.
- June 24th - I'm taking over Author Groupies page from 5pm to 7pm PST https://www.facebook.com/WannabeAuthorGroupies
- June 26th - I'm taking over Book Worms and Couch Potatoes page from 5pm to 7pm PST https://www.facebook.com/cjbookandmovies
- July 8th - I'm taking over Summer's Book Blog's page from 5pm to 7pm PST
I do feel that I need to remind you that Catching Kate is a companion novella to Breaking Kate and is not the next full length novel. Catching Kate is Mike's story but it is not a recap of what you have already read.I felt it was extremely important to tell before the next book is out.
Releasing Kate is the next book and expected to release late fall/winter of 2014
Just a few more things before I go.
There is still time to sign up for the Catching Kate release day blitz and blog tour! Here are the links:
- Release Blitz: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TSjuPJTpU1bh8l8oo2x8BboV-VC6VtoEjjQEl3iWOpw/viewform
- Blog Tour: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14BMF-arfT_XcafSTf1aQU-c9KDqTgeQqAi7VQDzdiso/viewform
If you still haven't gotten your copy of Breaking Kate here are the links:
- Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J7FCML4
- Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00J7FCML4?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
- Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00J7FCML4
- Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00J7FCML4?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
- Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/breaking-kate-book-one-the-acceptance-series-d-kelly/1118955776?ean=2940149367641
I could always use a few new likes on my Amazon author page, if you want to help me out here's my link http://www.amazon.com/D.-Kelly/e/B00J8QGIVC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Thanks for letting me rattle on and on :)
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Thank you all so much for being a part of my journey!
XoXo ~ Dee